Friday, October 22, 2010

The Only Thing Missin' - Is You

I've come to review - the scene of the crime
Police asked what's missin' - of what used to be mine,
The kids are just fine - and the furniture looks new,
The only thing that's missin' - is you ..

I went through the closets & the dresser drawers
Folded laundry's on the table - and the dirty's on the floor,
The guns are in the cabinet - and there's money left in view
The only thing that's missin' - is you --

I don't know where you are - but I know where we've been
We tried to make it work - God I hope this aint the end,
Cuz I know in my heart - that the love I have is true
The only thing that's missin' - is you ..

(bridge)

So I came to review - the scene of the crime
I done my lookin' round - and lost track of the time,
And the kids will be fine - and somehow we'll get through
The only thing still missin' - is you ..

Yeah the only thin that's missin' - is you .. -.-


JI/KWM
2006

No comments:

Post a Comment