Monday, October 4, 2010

Love Gone In My World

All day long
I've tried to write a song
To say the way I feel,
To somehow make it sound for real
Without the need of breaking hearts,
And some times
It seems, that I can find the words
To put together
To somehow make it sound
A little better to the ear
But then
I break down and cry
I remember and my heart it dies,
The pain comes rushing in
I try to start again,
But then my eyes
They fill with tears
And I think of all those happy years,
When you and were one
And we both could touch the sun with love,
But now it all is gone
I wonder why it went away
I wonder why it couldn't stay
Around
For just a while...
It used to make me smile,
And I see it
Every now and then,
It's like a long - lost friends
You haven't seen in quite a while,
Oh, I wonder where the loves gone
in my world
I wonder why
the loves gone in my world...

JI/KWM
1983

No comments:

Post a Comment