Friday, October 22, 2010

Cool Breeze

Let me be the cool breeze
Blowing on your skin,
Let me be the lover
You always wish I'd been,
Let me be the shadows
That caress your body deep,
Let me be the one you need
The one you want to keep -

Let me be the cool breeze
Feather soft upon your skin,
Let me be the light that shines
And warms you deep within,
Let me be the mystery
You hold fast up in your mind,
Let me be the one you want
The one you wish you'd find -

Let me be the cool breeze
Sweet scent upon the air,
Let me be the one who runs
His fingers through your hair,
Let me be the one to hold you
In my arms strong and true,
Let me be the chosen one
That makes sweet love to you -

Let me be the cool breeze
Through your window late at night,
Caressing your skin in silence
Like lovers who've loved you right,
Let me be so quiet and strong
I'm begging you from my knees,
Let love blow across your skin
Let me be your cool breeze -.-

JI/KWM
2003

No comments:

Post a Comment